Spring Creek is a 150 acre property with a horse barn we converted into an event space as well as a 5 bedroom house with a pool. If you book an event with us it will include access to the entire property for your event and all of the photo ops for the day of your event.
- Roughly 2,200 square feet
- Garage door opens to separate bar area that used to be the feed room
- The tac room was converted into two bathrooms
- Live edge serving bar and storage area
- Fairy lights in the bar room and on back two walls to accent cake tables
- Large outdoor covered area with café lights and back grass also has café lights
- The upstairs area has a bridal suite, full kitchen and living room, and 2.5 bathrooms.
- The downstairs area is for the groomsmen. It has a pool table in a large entertaining room with a bar, full size refrigerator, 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
- Both levels of the house have their own exterior entrances so there is no need to worry about the bride and groom seeing each other before they plan to.
- There is also a sidewalk from the bridal suite porch to the barn for the bride and bridesmaids.
- Pool is available to guests with overnight house rental
We have several photo opportunities all over the property that include but are not limited to:
- 1952 Ford pick up truck
- a custom tree swing
- a beautiful antique door
- the barn
- the pond with a large handmade cross
- amazing sunsets
- a sunflower field
- wildflower field
- and acres of beautiful grass and trees
This venue is absolutely stunning! So many opportunities for photos and ceremony placement. The venue accommodates the bridal party with a house for staying the night. As well as golf cart rides to the ceremony site for the bridal party and guests! The owners were so welcoming and made us feel right at home! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!
I attended a wedding at Spring Creek and it was so nice. The wide-open spaces, the authentic southern charm – would recommend it to anyone looking for a charming wedding venue.
Spring Creek is an incredibly beautiful venue! As a wedding planner I have worked at countless venues around the state and this place is second to none! The house for getting ready is huge and well equipped for anything the couple may need! It’s one of the nicest bridal spaces I have seen! If you’re needing overnight accommodations for your wedding party this is the perfect spot! The property is expansive with countless ceremony options! The barn and patio area create an intimate but still unique vibe! The designated bar area under the patio is perfect for having romantic cocktail hour! The staff at Spring Creek go above and beyond and are willing to do anything to make a couples dream become a reality! Truly some of the best people! I cannot wait to be back!
I can’t say enough good things about this Venue. Megan and the rest of the group went above and beyond to make my daughters day special. Besides making sure everything was perfect, Megan gave us great planning advise and suggestions which I really appreciated.
After viewing countless venues, I knew this was THE ONE from the moment we got there. It’s all around perfect. Meagan went above and beyond making sure every detail was perfect for me from the beginning through the end and was so easy to work with! They made sure everyone had a BLAST. I can not recommend Spring Creek enough!! One of my favorite things that makes them stand out from other venues is the option to rent the house and all of the boys were able to stay downstairs and the girls could stay upstairs and there was plenty of room for everyone in my wedding party to sleep! (22 people)
Megan is a fabulous venue manager & coordinator. She’s organized, kind, thoughtful and always on top of it!! Spring Creek is a one stop spot for getting married. Lots of options for the ceremony & reception, recommended vendors so you don’t have to search, a huge house with a bridal suite, a pool, and the adorable horse Gus!! Let getting married be stress free and book Spring Creek today!